Life has been really crazy lately.
The new job is going good, but is very demanding and busy. The past two weeks we have had (my first official) class here at the office. They are like my kids to a degree...I care so much about each of these guys (and more so than the last class but them too); I want so much for all of them to succeed.
The hectic part comes with my mom ... it was during this time she had one of her episodes. Though I have seen worse, with everything else going on, she was more than I could take. I alone (save God) had to make the heart retching decision that she was far beyond my capacity to do much for her. Especially since my brother is out of the country with his job. I had tried to get her help on a voluntary basis, however she refused. So I (under advisement of her last doctor) signed an affidavit for her to be committed against her will. God is so good and just yall. Granted, she hates me at the moment (especially since she left today for the state hospital) and thinks I did this because I hate her (which is so not true); I have all faith in my God...that NOTHING (including this) happens outside of His will. My mom has bipolar I. It's treatable, but she doesn't think she has a problem but she does get better with the meds, when she is sane and doesn't take the meds and then relapses, so its kinda paridotic. I pray one day she can see I did do this out of love. Like Mrs. Kathleen said, "though she may not see it until Heaven, but one day she will recognize just how much you truly love her." I thank God for friends like Kathleen.
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment