About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Praise GOD!!!!!!!

So much has been going on....I don't know where to start. First, today is Lela's Birthday....gonna have a Mommy daughter date later YAY! My car died, almost got fired over it...might be getting some really good money for it if i can get it towed to the place (God will provide!). Just got off the phone with student loan people Patrice is a God sent...she is doing all she can to help me get this debt stuff under control....all of my student loans!!!! God is a Wonderful, Magnificent, All-mighty, Savior, and King...I love Him everlastingly with all that I am...Oh and Lela lives with me now...

No comments: