About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In prayer

Last week I started the 40 days for life fast and prayer...I'm using Daniel's Diet. Today I went to volunteer at PRC. I watched a video that explained with computer generation the abortion procedure. It drove me to my knees...I know three people...personally who have had abortions. I can not imagine what they have and are going through...my heart morns for them and their babies.

Dear Father above, be with them. Be undeniably with them this very instant. I lift them up to Your presence, Lord-God-Almighty, Your mercy and grace for them I pray in the name of Your Lamb, Jesus -amen.

No comments: