About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

From a year ago!

From a year ago!

I wrote this poem because I know a few couples, who I will be giving a candle and holder to for Christmas; and I wanted to express a sentiment of love and union relating to a candle and it's holder...I couldn't find anything online that did my feelings justice so I wrote this poem... Feel free to use this idea for any couples you know this holiday season. The candle and holder can be cheap or extravagant. And Merry Christmas!


The Candle and Its Holder ©2008
The holder holds the candle; the candle holds the flame
May your love for one another be much and of the same
Supporting one another; feeding love’s gentle glow
Things such as this the candle and its holder also know
You can have one with out the other, but it is always best
To have the candle and its holder for the flame to safely rest
Neither the candle nor its holder confines the light dancing above
So should your union be, a light to others – of your supporting love

No comments: