About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

First week of School:

Monday-
  •  crashed my NEW (used) car into a sign. The sign said EorF and I went G
  • 1st day at my new job-late
  • Had a rough !st day with 20 four year olds
Tuesday
  • pretty ok day
Wednesday
  • Forgot to do something I am responsible for at mynew job
  • Had to get the principle involved to help with one
Today
  • Another constant getting on to kids type day

Let's just say I will be thanking God for the weekend come tomorrow afternoon. But I do LOVE my job!!!

1 comment:

Retta said...

Yay!!! Thank You God, I servived!!!