I wrote this on my myspace blog last week, I think, but more was revealed to me today... so I'm sharing all of it here....
Lee is my chocolate chip cookies...Lol no I haven't lost my mind...just hang in there and let me explain.
I love chocolate chip cookies! I love them anyway I can get them. I will enjoy them soft, hard, raw, even burnt. Yes, I have actually thoroughly enjoyed some burnt chocolate chip cookies...the hot gooey chocolate made the burnt parts worth every bite.
Do you see the connection?
How I came to this conclusion....I made some chocolate chip cookies with my baby sister yesterday. While we were waiting on the oven to per-heat we ate some of the raw dough, which is my favorite way to eat chocolate chip cookies by the way. I could have eaten the whole batch like that. But I knew it would not be good for me or my sister to do that...one or two ok...but not the whole batch...be patient and wait I told us.
Yall, it took longer for the stupid oven to heat up then it did to actually cook the cookies...But they were so worth the wait...So that's how I realized Lee is my chocolate chip cookies...it doesn't matter what kind of relationship I have with him as long as I have one...we are friends and that is enough.
Then today it hit me...If Lee is the dough, than God is the oven!
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

2 comments:
No, I do not in any way think God is stupid!!!!
He is awesome!
I've decided to no longer eat raw cookie dough, until I am married.
Post a Comment