About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

15 Days to go...

I have 15 days left of my 20's cause in 15 day's I'll be the big Three-Oh. As in oh my gosh I'm thrity...lol. Naw it' ain't that bad...I am no where at the point in life I expected to be not even 5 years ago much less any longer than that. I live in my best-friends garage. Work two jobs and still broke, but slowly crawling out of debt. At least there is a bright side... I'm a child of God and He has never forsaken me, though, I have turned my back from Him. And obviously, because of which, I am in "time-out" right now with Him, but He is here with me, and so all is good... Right? Yes! Most def!

5 comments:

Retta said...

10 days...

Retta said...

3

Retta said...

2

Retta said...

1...

Retta said...

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Lord Help me I'm 30
but through Him I'm worthy
Happy Birthday to me!

ok I'm nerdy too LoL!!