New job...YAY!
Ok I'm at my new job...1st day today. this will be a quick post but I wanted to share my new verse with yall and then try to post it on Beth's blog. For you, I will share with you my revelation. The first verse ...Deuteronomy 11:1 “Therefore you shall love the LORD your God, and keep His charge, His statutes, His judgments, and His commandments always."
...was God calling me to service. the second...Psalm 139:23-24: 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; 24And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.
...was me accepting and asking for His guidance hence "Lead me in the everlasting way." And His responce is my next verse which I've learned before but will meditate on for the next two weeks along with the two before it...John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I AM the way, and the
truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
God has a message for me and I aim to listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment