About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Friday, January 30, 2009

My last day...

My last day
"Good bye and good luck" is what many did say
My last
day
I tried so hard to stay busy today
My last day
Leaving a help for
others along this way
My last day
I will always remember and cherish this
day.
My last day
In my prayers, Mrs. Lois, you will always stay
My last
day
Thank you, dear God, for a wonderful yet tearful way
To remember…My last day

I wrote this to remember, Lois honored me by throwing a lovely cake and coffee time after lunch with the entire office. I'm really gonna miss this place and the people, though, I am excited about Monday (but not about the 5:30am bit LoL).

No comments: