I am a bit under the weather...head cold...sucks!
But, I'm very busy... Had my kids all weekend (thank You, God) until yesterday. Our church is hosting upwards Basketball games this week... and every other week until the end of our season (may God bless this) of which I have said I would help as needed, which includes me leading a devotional during halftime in a couple of weeks (Your will be done, Lord!). Not to mention the normal stuff and also now changing jobs(thanks, Father, help me to do Your will in this as well); I have a meeting tomorrow with that.
I don't know about you, but when I get a head cold it's like my brain shuts down or at least is as blocked as my nasal passages are...LoL! Anywho...almost time to go home...I feel it would be best for me to skip B-ball tonight (Father, forgive me if this is not Your will) but there are alot of older servents at my chruch, and my current job, and a not to mention a not so much older lady at my new job, who is just getting over neumonia and who dosen't need to get sick again.
Lord, heal me as only You can. In Jesus-Amen!
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment