About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

#7

Micah 6:8 (NLT)

No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.


This is the next of my Beth M&M verses. God is dealing with me still...and still i am waiting on Him to complete His work in me and fulfill the promises He has so graciously and mercifully blessed upon me.

Lord, hold my hand and take me were You would have me go. Help me endure all and to stay forever more in Your will...never to stray or backslide from Your presence. All of this is my heart's desire which I humbly ask since being wash by the blood of the Lamb, Who's name is Jesus, and its in His name and on His authority i pray to You my Father, Lord and Master. amen

No comments: