About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Switch on the skinny mode

Ok trying a new diet called the "Skinny Switch Secret"...I've been trying to figure it all out the past two weeks or so. I weighed myself a few days after starting (Didn't have a scale till then) 220lbs. Last time I went to the doc I weighed 180lbs. But the program is suppose to help you gain muscle (by feeding it)and drop the fat(by starving it). And muscle weighs more than fat. Haven't weighed this week...I hate being female at times.


My next step after I get organized to where this is not so time consuming I want to start exercising. The program has a web site that has all the info. And that's what you pay for access to the web helps, which are great! I have it for a year (paid for it all already) so there's no excuse! And then when the year is up I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and I won't have to pay any more, but if I can afford it I might.


Still looking for a car, out of money, but still looking ( No, SSS was not where all my setlement went...just some of it...)

One last thing reading "A Purpose Driven Life" its a 40 day study...on day 6 now. Anyhow that's an update on most of me... Work? Its busy. Kids? Are wonderful and busy! And church? Its busy too. God has me very busy!

No comments: