About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

UpDate: 5-14-09

Disconnected from the skinny switch

still having difficulties with mom

Busy as ever @ work, church, and with kids

Work: End of the year stuff, Graduations, planning next class, and taking care of all current students

Church: Youth Trip-fundraisers, drama, more fundraisers; VBS; GA's; and Sunday School

Kids: Mine-ball and the usual drama; others-DRAMA

Clint issues...

what else?

broken heart...yeah I know it's been over a year but still hurts as if were yesterday

AND....

Still no new car!!!!

But God is good and faithful and just and kind and in control...I praise Him every morning and ever afternoon and all throughout...



In Jesus name-Amen

No comments: