I am loosing my job...me and my main boss (the boss of my boss) entered into an agreement not to long ago (about a month)which stipulated that I would have a car of my own by August 31, 2009 or she would fire me. So two weeks before this magic number approached (knowing full well the outcome was unbecomingly grim)...I started searching for elsewhere to be employed; all the while putting and giving my best effort to my current position, mind you...I did not hide the fact I was looking for elsewhere...when the two week mark actually hit she called for a meeting...her analogy for her feelings where that she felt like a bride-to-be and me, being the groom, was still trying to date other people. I was flabbergasted! Hopefully it showed. For some reason I can't seem to let go of this and her explanation of how she feels...so in response this is my allegory of my feelings on all of this...I feel like someone who has been stabbed in the back and have been ask, no, required to apologize of my back getting in the way of their knife. Anyway...what will baffle the saved mind more is the fact that both, my boss and her boss, are predominate women of my church. There are other dramas at play here of which I will not go into detail. I Pray: God, just see me through to the other side in Your Son Jesus's name i request that You be honored and glorified and that You maker of heaven and earth will make this transaction as sooth as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment