About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Well at least he's alive...

So, Lee...

He emailed me letting me know he saw a van like mine on the side of the road with an orange sticker on it, but he claimed it was mine...I called him on it and he hadn't replied. If he would have said he saw my van on the side of the road and left out the orange sticker part I would have had no problem just answering his question on what happened to the van, but my van, though was on the side of the road, never had an orange sticker on it before I got it crushed.

1 comment:

Retta said...

Ok so he did see my van...he just got the sticker part and when he saw it wrong...OOPS (on both of us)