About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Friday, March 12, 2010

No not skipping here just need to say thank you...

Psalm 121


1I will (A)lift up my eyes to (B)the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
2My (C)help comes from the LORD,
Who (D)made heaven and earth.
3He will not (E)allow your foot to slip;
He who (F)keeps you will not slumber.
4Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.
5The LORD is your (G)keeper;
The LORD is your (H)shade on your right hand.
6The (I)sun will not smite you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
7The LORD will [a](J)protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.
8The LORD will [b](K)guard your going out and your coming in
(L)From this time forth and forever.

-Keli


Thanks again my friend. I love how it opens with looking to the mountains and compared to south MS where I am you are so in the moutains...LoL! I've written this in the inside cover of my SLI and that it was from you (much like here). This was exactally the sentament I was looking for when I sent that text...And I praise God for honoring both our request (mine for this type of coverage and yours for this exact encouragement).

Lord, thank You for Keli. thank You for bring her into my life. I lift her up to You please bless her faithful caring and sharing in Your best way for her life. All glory honor and praises to You my King. In Jesus name I pray-amen.

1 comment:

Longmeadow Mama said...

You brought a tear to my eye, Retta. I was so glad to be able to pray for you. I was in the midst of my quiet time when your text came! I didn't know your situation and exactly how to pray. God brought this psalm to mind...it was out of my spiral!
I will continue praying for you, Retta. I appreciate your friendship!
Kelli