About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

UPDATE:

There have been a couple of deaths: A friend's mom and then a different friend, whom I grew up with. He was my age yall and died from heart complications... Just goes to show how fragile life truly is.

I know it looks as if I just stopped walking through Psalms...but I haven't!!! I still do them every day I'm on #66. I don't have access to a computer like when I lived with my brother, but now I've got my own place. God is so good to me yall!!!

Lord, You are so wonderful. Your will, Father, not ours...just help us each to walk the path You would have us walk. Forgive us when we don't, help us to forgive all those around us as well. Thank You for the provisions You have blessed us with, guide us to use them for Your glory and honor. In Jesus name amen.

2 comments:

Longmeadow Mama said...

Stay strong, Retta! I know you will because you have His power working in you!
I love 2 Corinthians 12:9..especially the amplified version.

But He said to me, "My grace (my favor, lovingkindness and mercey) is enough for you. For My strength and power are made perfect, and show themselves most effectively, in your weakness."
Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ the Messiah may rest (yes, pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me.

Retta said...

Thank you for the encouragement.