CHRISTMAS!!!
We had the children's musical last night at church... can we say Precious?
Our Elem. School kids were the main stars, but we also use our pre-school & lower elem. kids for our manger scene of Mary and Joseph, of course, 3 angels, 2 shepherds, and 3 wise men, of whom I was in charge of...they were all just precious. The Lord was faithful and glorified!
This Wednesday is my C.D.'s B-Day...she'll be 10...in the double digits now. I am planning on surprising her at school with rice crispy treats and juice for her class. 'Can't wait!!!
And the end of this week and beginning of next will be my Christmas with the kids. Friday will be busy for me...pray i survive it...It's payday/bill day/ Christmas shopping day all in one. Then I get the kids and somehow without them seeing what I got wrap the gifts I get for them that same day...I think I will make them wait til Saturday morning as if it were Christmas Day...Friday, the day I get them, being our Christmas Eve. I'm all giddy inside!!!!
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment