About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Fairy Tale - Ending

Leon told Lovely, "We are through...
You can go now...I'm done with you."

For Lovely and Leon the tale had run aground
And since thus their love could not be found

King Richard was there in all his splendor
He and Bennagal witnessed the Hinder

Bowen & Ambrosia wed at last
Urged Leon to heal the heartache fast

By encouraging him to seek another
Lonely, abused, wife, and mother

For all who knew him ...knew quite well
Leon as hero could never fail

Many rejoiced though Lovely cried
She had no one in which to confide

So she prayed to her God above
"Dear Heavenly Father, what happened to love?"

God replied,"Oh no, dear child, We are not yet done...
It is through you both My victory is won."

©2008

No comments: