That's right I have moved yet again! But God willing this will be the last time for a while. *praying* All I have left to get is the couch and love seat a friend is giving me, and to get it I'll need man power of which I have none, but that too I will have to trust God to provide.
I went to court yesterday for the no insurance ticket... God was faithful... it was reduced to less than 1/4 of what it would have been had the church not helped me out in getting insurance coverage.
The van is totaled, by the way, and I have sent all the necessary paper work in, at least to my knowledge. Now, here again, I wait on the Lord to provide.
I am looking forward to getting my kids for the next couple of days... God please bless this time You have given to us to be together...
Thank you, Abba, for all Your hand has provided. Keep all safe from temptation and forgive us where we fail You. I left up my unceasing unspoken to You as well -In Jesus Christ, Amen.
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

1 comment:
And i have been transplanted yet again...been in Wiggins for some time now...but God's will, so what's a follower to do?
Post a Comment