About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Monday, November 10, 2008

still...waiting...still

Ok so in my personal bible study God is taking me through the New Testament. I know most of my blogs till now which have reflected my personal bible study have mainly been about the Old Testament...Daniel, Lamentations, Ecclesiastes, Isaiah and Hosea with a few touches on a chapter in 1 John, Hebrews, and such. But now it seems God is taking me through the New Testament...First it was Revelations and since then it has been Matthew and now Mark...

I am seeking You, my Lord, and Your will...
show me Your righteousness for me so I may magnify You...
still I am waiting for You while I am still ...In Jesus name -Amen!

Other than this not much has changed in my life. There are a few possiblities hanging in the balances. Though, for the most part, I am sill in waiting. But I will wait on my God until the end of the ages if that is His will for me.


No comments: