About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving...

My absolute favorite Holiday is Easter but my second fav would have to be Thanksgiving...For me and mine it is a day to come together and catch up with busy family members, to express Love and graditude through action and not physical gifts (which I have never really been able to do to the full extent of my liking, hince why I don't like Christmas as much), to be a family and as such tell them and God what truly makes you thankful-to count your blessings so to speak. So in that since and spirit...

Thank You, Lord of my all for:
saving/loving me (even though i'm so unworthy),
life (here again not worthy),
my kids (each are such a great blessing),
my family (even the ones who get on my nerves),
my friends (especially the ones who love me inspite of... like You do),
my enemies (those i see as such but also those who see me as such),
my trials (it is through them You show not only me but those around me that You are GOD!),
Your Son (who has died and risen to make us joint hiers- or for adopting me as Your daughter)
In His name-Amen!

No comments: