I got a camera yesterday under the advisement of the ones who are going to do the estamate of the damage to my van, and took a roll full of film of all the damage. Then went to my soon to be new trailor (as soon as I can get the utilities in my name) and unpacked my van from all my stuff that wouldn't fit at B's. Unfortunatily my back hatch won't close now. And I discovered my side sliding door won't open...humm *asparationingly* My eyes are bothering me again...so it's not exactally safe for me to drive, but I have to get all this stuff done and everyone is kinda getting tired of taking care of me...I HATE FEELING LIKE A BURRDEN! I don't know what to do...Put my faith in God a small voice from within me says. Yes, Lord, I trust you!
1 comment:
*overwhelmed* lost a contact over the weekend but discovered my discomfort was due to waring my contacts in the wrong eyes...was in the prossess of figuring this out when I lost one. Hopefully the eyeball doctor will give me a soft replacement to get me through until I can get the real replacement in...*Praying*
God will provide...if nothing else this has humbled me further in knowing He is almighty and I MUST depend upon Him and Him alone!
Thank You, Lord, for sustaining me in the name of Jesus-Amen.
Post a Comment