About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Bout of doubt...

This was not a bout of me doubting God, but of me doubting a situation very close to my heart... I know God has promised good to me and He is in control... but I'm very uncertain about this one thing in my life. I have been trying my best to not think on it...to let go and let God...but it seems like all day yesterday I could not get away from it...there were a few times when a song would play... one song in particular...of which there is a pop and a country version to it and yep I had the agonizing pleasure of hearing them both. I thank God for unexpected friends (Candy) who are willing to listen and give their best advice on how to cope. And in taking that advice I pray...

Lord, for a resolution, for my will is that Your will be done in this, I surrender it all to You, take it from me and give me Your peace that it is being resolved Your way and that I have nothing to fear for Your judgment is perfect. In Jesus name amen!

1 comment:

Retta said...

JAMES 1:2-4 God's answer!

Glory Honor and Praises to the King...the heavenly Host ...my Prince of peace. Thank You Almighty, I AM...in the purifying blood of Your Son, Jesus...Amen!