About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still busy....

I'm still really busy at work and church. We have had a normal work week at work but still pushing the book for the fund raiser, which is what I was doing at the fair. I met so many people while I was out there at the fair... It was so great; I loved it! Even though, it wore me out. Then at church this week... I have been going there every night trying to get everything ready for Friday's "HollowHim" ...our version of Holloween, case you didn't catch that. On top of all that there's the stuff with my van, finally got the police report after two weeks and it ain't perfect, but I got it and court is next week for the ticket ...and then there's the trailor and all that plus a business venture with Pampered Cheif...woooh I'm worn out just trying to keep it all straight...LoL. God is here with me and is sustaining me...so if nothing else I will survive, but I believe He has more than that planned...I'm anxiously excited to find out, not with dred mind you, as I would have been before God secluded me for my "time out", but with hope and wonder because God has promised good to me and I am faithfully trusting Him for He is incapable of failure.

No comments: