About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

God is leading me....

God is leading me, where, I don't know, but faithfully I'll follow.

He has me in Ecclesiastes personally and I'm still wading through Proverbs on my myspace blog...there is church(3 meetings on Sundays and the one on Wednesday Nights), and tomorrow I start a new bible study just for women at church, then sometime we will be starting a new young adult/parents bible study...I'm also to be an ambassador for our church at the up-coming local SBC conference ...God is having me stay busy, I don't know if it is to keep me close and protected or to prevent me from straying...either way my heart is over joyed with it all, I trust He will sustain me and provide the means for all of this to take place.

Home life is dramatic, to say the least...tooo much so to even get into.

My Cynthia publicly professed her faith this morning...my cup over flows. But this too the devil is trying to taint.

And I got to teach this morning...for the first time. Mrs. Kathleen was down with her back so she didn't make it.(praying for her) I was so anxious...but the kids seemed to get something from it...thank God. I had not done like I normally do and prepare for the lesson days in advanced just in case...last night I looked at the lesson...read mostly just the scripture involved, and that was all I had going into the class....God was definitely the one leading class today. I thank HIM everlastingly...OMGosh...I forgot to pray....at the beginning nor at the end....Lord, please forgive my foolish blunder, and reaffirm in the kids from today that praying to You is important that it was my imperfection that caused us not to pray...*shame* The Lord is Almighty even in our flaws. *Thankful*

No comments: