About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WoW...and not World of Warcraft (LoL)

Wow...what a week so far...I have been working at our County Fair all this week. That is why I haven't been on much...1) not been in the office and no computer at the fair, and 2) we've had revival at church the past few days (since Sunday)...so by the time I get home I'm pooped!

Today my boss had to be out of the office...so I'm here...exauhsted ...but here. The good and bad news all rolled in one is that tonight is the last night of our very intense yet very short revival. I've so enjoyed Our time together...and yet after today I will still be going to the fair until Sat. which will be a all day event. Then Sunday of course is church...don't get me wronge I'm not complaining...I love going to church... Being with God's people. And I enjoy my job...too. It's just God has been keeping me really busy. He has also sustained me through it all...Glory, honor and praises all to Him alone!

No comments: