I am reading a book I found in my church Library, which is impressive to say the least for a small private collection, intitled I'm Still Growing by Joyce Landrof...if you have EVER experienced any pain what so ever be it physical, medical, emotional, or yes, God be merciful, spiritual...then I challenge you to find a copy of this book and read it...if nothing else you will have something to do while you are in God's waiting room anticipating your appointment with Him...read the book. The copy I have ironically was published the year I was born, but the truths of then are still relevant today!
On my myspace I had to change my "BOOKS:" on my profile, and yes it was because of this book.
The point of busy...sorry many things running in my head...one of the reasons I haven't been on in a while the other is I got my kids this weekend...Thank You, God!...but back to busy and the book... yes they tie in together... It's funny how God has me in "time-out" or in His waiting room but I am so busy...like I have never been this busy in my life...*takes deep breath* I have something to do, like have to do, everyday this next week and somethings I'm gonna have to miss that I didn't want to miss because of other things going on...jeez...but I keep reminding my self that God is Almighty and in His sovereignty He is in control and knows best...this just dawned on me I think God has me so busy cause He knows that I can't just sit and wait with nothing to do my mind will drive me crazy...so He has my doing all this "busy work" to keep me occupied while I wait...like Church 3x/week, a bible study @ church, my personal studies (including non-bible readings), work, my personal project from work (which help me pray for His will in that! Not sure what to do much less how to go about doing it.), the kids and all their endeavors...what else...all the drama here at the house...see I am very much being stretched to the limits here...I'm glad I quit $Tree when I did *wipes brow as exhales* and yet I'm still in God's waiting room and in time out with Him, but you know what? I'm still growing! Thank You, my El Shaddia!
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment