About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update:

Ok in spite of being without my own means of transportation...God has allowed me to fulfill all obligations and then some...How Awesome is HE, whom I serve? He has taken me by the hand and is leading me through a grand adventure of His design...I am a bit scared, I must confess, but the more I trust in Him and furthermore trust HIM...the less fearful of the unknown I am. He is undoubtably in control and sovereign and good and just and I could go on and on but I'll spare you...as long as all get the point...He has changed my life drastically and dramatically. If ya didn't know me personally (know I have personally and with much candidness wrote on this blog than any other) you would never know my God and what He has done and further is capable of...and this too is of His doing...this is my testimony...that I know my God personally and He has and does love me unconditionally...to the point of some people from church have offered me a 3 bedroom trailer with rent set to as much as I can afford...How grand is my God to provide! But please know: my God, though, wants and demands to be my only God; He wants to be your God too!

How great Thou art in heaven to give grace though Jesus, Your Son! Praise! Glory! Honor! to You everlastingly! I serve You out of love, and as such lay down my life as an offering unto You...In Jesus name Amen!

No comments: