About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Joyce Landrof must read....

Tough and Tender is another Joyce Landrof "MUST READ" the sub title is "what every woman wants in her man" or something to that effect...she's written it directally to men! But I must say I truly enjoyed it thourghly myself. It helped me to define exactally my heart's desire is in a mate, which will help me to pray more specifically to God for that very thing. She adds bible back-up at the end of each chapter along with further suggested reading of other books. Not to mention is has helped me to see were my own mistakes were in past relationships... It's utterly/completely pricless!

No comments: