What a man desires is unfailing love; better to be poor than a liar. (Proverbs 19:22)
I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. O Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with Him is full redemption. (Psalm 130:5-7)
But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love. (Psalm 33:18)
In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. May Your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in You. (Psalm 33:21-22)
Copied these verses from Beth's blog today (her daughter authored the post yesterday).
I was sick yesterday...and running late as always today and so missed my quite time with God (shame on me). But God is faithful and unfailing even when I fail...
Yes, Lord, I am still waiting...I put my hope in You alone with the purifying power of Christ blood and in His name -AMEN!
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

1 comment:
And yet even still...I wait.
Post a Comment