This year me and mine are starting a new tradition. Our usual Thanksgiving plans have been changed. Thanksgiving is the only Holiday (besides Mother's Day) in which the kids spend with me according to the divorce. We usually go to at least my sides big family dinner and then to whomever Else's as well. This year there is no one else to consider and my family is not having a big dinner. So to make this year special in spite it's being downsized I want to observe something that God has laid on my heart to observe for sometime. I just didn't know until now how or when to do so. The following is the scripture passage which exemplifies the observance.
John 13:1, 3-5, 12-17, 20
I pray we glorify God in and through our actions and demeanor that day.
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

2 comments:
My Lela was not there and did not join us. But CD, CJ, and me...we did glorify God...they realy enjoyed the feet washing ritual. I think we will attempt to do this every year from now on.
Wasn't able this year
Post a Comment