About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Monday, December 29, 2008

My resolve for a resolution

Since Christ's birthday has come and pasted... We now look to yet another New Year! As all of you know, I'm dreding two days from now...if there was something I could do make it not come- I probably would but I can't ...and I would love to just sit in the corner and do nothing more than cry my heart out about it but I haven't the time...

So my resolution this year is to resolve the matter within myself as best I can...by doing the only thing I know I can do that will not lead to me loosing my mind over it all...I give it to You, Lord! Do I expect to just be ok with it all after this? ...If that is His will I will be and if its not I won't be... I leave it completely up to Him including my emotions and feelings, reactions and attitudes...

I do, however, pray that with the New Year the Lord will find pity for me by way of allowing the next year to be better all around then this has been, though I recognize I don't deserve it. But hey that's grace and mercy for ya!

1 comment:

Retta said...

The Lord is Almighty!!! No more dred for He has told me to have a Jesus-year! And to have such for the rest of my life...making my life a Jesus-Life!