About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

God please provide!!!

Between the SSMTC conference and work and living arrangements God is going to have to provide...Or He is trying to teach me through the suffering. I'm trying to be content where I am, but I hate feeling like an unwanted burden or being seen as such. I don't know what to do...

1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; who is then a cause of fear to me? the Lord is the strength of my life; who is a danger to me?

2 When evil-doers, even my haters, came on me to put an end to me, they were broken and put to shame.

Not that I'm wanting shame to be put on to another or them to be broken. I just wish I wasn't struggling so much.


Abba, You are my light and my salvation. There is none like You. You know my tough predicament. You alone can deliver me. Please do it for Your glory; Your will Lord, just give me the strength to endure In Jesus name Amen.

2 comments:

Longmeadow Mama said...

Hi! I just saw your comment on the living proof blog about Houston. I can so relate to how you are feeling and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I teeter from great excitment to absolute terror in taking this trip and getting all the little details worked out! The enemy does not want us there and he's going to be on the prowl!
Anyway, I too am flying into IAH. What time do you arrive? I'm arriving pretty late and will be hightailing it to make it to the church! I will probably take the shuttle straight to the church...haven't decided yet.
Just wanted to say hi and I understand what you're going through. Let me know if you're arriving in the afternoon too and maybe we can shuttle together!
Blessings,
Kelli
fiveswishers at sbcglobal dot net

Retta said...

Oh boy has He!!!

Thank You Father for all Your provisions and patients with me. Lead me Lord I'll follow all the days of my life to Your honor and glory. In Jesus name amen.