About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Friday, January 29, 2010

I feel stuck....

I've typed the post of highlights from the trip along with Days 4 and 5 of 150...

No, I haven't stopped I'm just that far behind on here. I have them all written down just waiting to be typed out and posted.

All I'm really waiting on is pics from the trip. I want to post all together...Hopefully tomorrow!

Then I'll be working on catching up to the current day in my 150 day journey.

2 comments:

Longmeadow Mama said...

I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts! It's hard to get back into the routine of things after the high of last weekend! Can you believe it's been a week??!!
Kelli

Retta said...

No I can't...part of me thinks it was just yesterday we were all together and praising Him. although the other feels like it was ages ago.