<< Psalm 27 >>
Bible in Basic English
1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; who is then a cause of fear to me? the Lord is the strength of my life; who is a danger to me?2 When evil-doers, even my haters, came on me to put an end to me, they were broken and put to shame.
God thank You for Your blessings. Be with us Lord, Forgive us, and Guide us. Help me to listen to Your voice and obey. For Your honor and glory, In Jesus name I pray-amen.

3 comments:
The Lord is my light! He illuminates all the deep darkness within me. Thank You, Jesus!
He is my salvation! He saved me from my sin.
So whom shall I fear? No created being I tell you!
The Lord is my strength! And if He's with me none will be able to stand against me for long with His backing.
Who is a danger to me? NOBODY!
When haters hate...they are broken by You God Almighty and certainly put to much shame.
But if it be Your will to have mercy and kindness, compassion, love...Your will be done! And if not? Mercy still in the putting down.
Wow...can it really be 2010....So glad I found your blog and look forward to many reads in 2010..Happy New Year..
Thanks!
Post a Comment