About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thank You....Thank YOu.....Thank YOU!!!!

Ps 34:3 (#9) O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together.

[The title]It's all I could say kneeling at the alter in the sacturary at Houston's 1st Baptist just before I left.

I Just got in but wanted to let everyone know ...it was wonderful, but I'm glad to be home. I can't wait to share: Ps 4 & 5, Beth's lesson for us (the Lady is a thoroughbred teacher), and how God just loved on me all weekend. I'll have pics ASAP...

Lord, thank You, thank You, thank You....this was the door? if this was the door it was so much more than I could have ever imagined. I don't deserve Your goodness, Lord, but thank You, thank You thank You. Please forgive me if in any way I disgraced You or Your name. My hearts desire was only to honor and praise You. Thank You for all the Siestas (those who could make it and those who couldn't)but particularly: Cindy, Kelli, Lori, Lou, Becki, Barbra, and Heather along with Beth and her team...Jenn. I pray You were pleased...I felt You there...I saw You there...and I brought it all home with me. Lord I wish to share and magnify You. In Jesus name-Amen.

5 comments:

Longmeadow Mama said...

Beautifully said, Retta! I can't stop thanking Him either!

Faran said...

Retta!
I'm so sorry I was unable to respond to your text while in Houston. I dropped my phone in water (ok, the toilet) right before I left and I was communication-less the whole time.

I so was hoping to meet you. BTW we have put together a Siesta SMT Facebook group (if you FB) and we're going to keep up the 1st and 15th Scripture verses if you are interested. I've got to keep some accountability.


Great post. I am so thankful too.

Marla Taviano said...

I'm with you on the thank you, thank you, thank you, God! And I love you, I love you, I love you, Lord! He loved on me BIG-TIME this weekend.

Yolanda said...

Retta,

This is my first time to your blog, but my heart beats with you for thanksgiving at the SMT Celebration and the blessing to have been able to participate.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Barb said...

Thank you so much for sharing your notes on Psalm 119 from the SMT weekend!! I wasn't there, and started reading the LMP Blog too late to be a part of it. But I love the way God speaks thru Beth!

And thank you for sharing your insights as you read thru the Psalms! I like the way you state what shouts out at you!

with love,
Barb in AZ