I have been laughing allot today....this morning I read Beth's post and about got fired for being a crazy person... no just kidding ...but I did have to explain my uncontrollable out burst of laughter... 5 min. later after I picked my self up off the floor...
All I can say is Cousin IT and "ShoestAng" LOL!!! Oh my gosh that's still rolling on the floor funny.
Then I had a delightful chat with a long distance friend...reminiscing is fun. Sorry private...shhh
And lastly, tonight my sister-in-law told my how crazy my little brother (not her husband) is... little Bro. is 14 and a HOOT!!!!
As a matter of fact D is a HOOT...I must say that my whole family could be owls...
But the blessing is in the fact that I can't remember the last time I laughed... like truly from the belly can't contain myself kinda laugh... the kind that does get you strange stares and then it's contagious because they are now laughing at you laughing but don't know why you are laughing and you are laughing too hard to explain it kinda thing...
Oh thank You, Lord, for giving me the joy of today!!!!
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment