Yesterday morning, God gave me ...
Passage Nehemiah 9:1-2
1Now on the twenty-fourth day of this month the sons of Israel assembled with fasting, in sackcloth and with dirt upon them.
2The descendants of Israel separated themselves from all foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins and the iniquities of their fathers.
... as I was rushing out the door 'cause I was late for work. (All week I have been late for work! Not good, but Thanks, God for giving me an understanding boss...Mrs. Lois!) I went to church last night... had a blessed time...a moment with Lela, my oldest child-God is working in, through, and with her Thank You, AMEN! Mrs. Kathleen and I had our usual chat after church fellowshiping with each other, this is when God chose to make Nehemiah 9:1-2 manifested in me... I confessed some stuff with her about some issues in my life, even mentioned my dad, and then this morning, leading my back to Nehemiah so He could point out to me that yesterday was even the 24th day of the month...
THEN!!! Last night I took my daughter home after church and her dad informed me that my son's ball game is today and it's $1 to get in...I don't get paid till tomorrow and I am flat broke (or was) I told him I would not be able to go...went home and complained to my best friend, Brenda. Then I noticed I had mail (like physical mail from the mailbox) ...It was addressed to me at a former residence of mine, in which I have not put in for a change of address for...from a company I have never heard of before... Along with a brief letter, it had exactly one single dollar bill in it!!! Praise Him for He is ALMIGHTY...He is my El Shaddia.
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

1 comment:
The game was GREAT! Bear was on the feild for the last play...Cynthia on the sideline cheering...the score was 6 to 19...not in our favor but hey we had fun and that's all that matters!!!
Post a Comment