About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Praise the Lord!

Lately, my personal bible study has been sporadic to say the least. For the most part I open my bible and where ever God leads me I follow...last night and this morning were no exception...
Bedtime:

Passage Psalm 37:1-4
1 Do not fret because of evildoers,

Be not envious toward wrongdoers.
2 For they will wither quickly like the grass
And fade like the green herb.
3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
4 Delight yourself in the LORD;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.

God lets me know He knows my concerns.

Passage Psalm 39:1
I said, "I will guard my ways

That I may not sin with my tongue;
I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle
While the wicked are in my presence."

This is part of the discretion lesson.

Passage Psalm 41:1-3
1 How blessed is he who considers the helpless;

The LORD will deliver him in a day of trouble.
2 The LORD will protect him and keep him alive,
And he shall be called blessed upon the earth;
And do not give him over to the desire of his enemies.
3 The LORD will sustain him upon his sickbed;
In his illness, You restore him to health.

More on what He expects from me.

Passage Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD;

And He inclined to me and heard my cry.

What I am actively doing now.

Passage Psalm 39:7
"And now, Lord, for what do I wait?
My hope is in You.

He is enough.

Passage Psalm 43:1-2:
1 Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation;

O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man!
2 For You are the God of my strength; why have You rejected me?
Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

Very personal message there.

Passage Psalm 43:5
Why are you in despair, O my soul?
And why are you disturbed within me?
Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God.

God understands I feel this way sometime...

Passage Psalm 46:5
God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved;
God will help her when morning dawns.

And He reminds me...

Passage Psalm 47:1-4
1 O clap your hands, all peoples;

Shout to God with the voice of joy.
2 For the LORD Most High is to be feared,
A great King over all the earth.
3 He subdues peoples under us
And nations under our feet.
4 He chooses our inheritance for us,
The glory of Jacob (your name) whom He loves. Selah.

That He alone deserves my worship.

Passage Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength,

A very present help in trouble.

He is always there for me.

Passage Psalm 51:1
Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness;
According to the greatness of Your compassion blot out my transgressions.

He is patient and forgiving.



Passage Psalm 50:5-6
5 "Gather My godly ones to Me,
Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice."
6 And the heavens declare His righteousness,
For God Himself is judge. Selah.

God has called me; He alone is my judge.

Passage Psalm 50:14-23
14 "Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving
And pay your vows to the Most High;
15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me."

I must obey.

16 But to the wicked God says,
"What right have you to tell of My statutes
And to take My covenant in your mouth?
17 "For you hate discipline,
And you cast My words behind you.
18 "When you see a thief, you are pleased with him,
And you associate with adulterers.
19 "You let your mouth loose in evil
And your tongue frames deceit.
20 "You sit and speak against your brother;
You slander your own mother's son.
21 "These things you have done and I kept silence;
You thought that I was just like you;
I will reprove you and state the case in order before your eyes.
22 "Now consider this, you who forget God,
Or I will tear you in pieces, and there will be none to deliver.
23 "He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me;
And to him who orders his way aright
I shall show the salvation of God."

His warning if I do not!



Passage Psalm 51:1
Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness;
According to the greatness of Your compassion blot out my transgressions.

My prayer.

Sunrise:

Passage Psalm 150:6
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD!

Amen!!

Passage Psalm 20:1-2, 4, 6-7
1 May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble!

May the name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high!
2 May He send you help from the sanctuary
And support you from Zion!

The Lord puts people in my life to help me through. Thank You, God, for them all. (like Kathleen and Jeff)


4 May He grant you your heart's desire
And fulfill all your counsel!

He wants to bless His obedient children as they desire.

6 Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed;
He will answer him from His holy heaven
With the saving strength of His right hand.
7 Some boast in chariots and some in horses,
But we will boast in the name of the LORD, our God.

AMEN!!

I pray that we walk with God today as His faithful children...holding His hand, staying safe, being loved.

No comments: