The Lord has been dealing with me patiently and genitally I might add...I have been tempted to just give up ...to just revert back to the old comfortable ways that I and everyone else is use to....but each time I seriously consider it God has given me 2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
Thank You, Lord, for Your delay so that not only I but others will be saved as is Your holy desire. Teach me Your ways, Lord, so I may know the path which You have set before me. Protect me from temptation so that I do not sin against You. For Your honor and glory in the name of Jesus...Amen.
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment