A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.
1O LORD, who may abide in Your tent?
Who may dwell on Your holy hill?
2He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness,
And speaks truth in his heart.
3He does not slander with his tongue,
Nor does evil to his neighbor,
Nor takes up a reproach against his friend;
4In whose eyes a reprobate is despised,
But who honors those who fear the LORD;
He swears to his own hurt and does not change;
5He does not put out his money at interest,
Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent
He who does these things will never be shaken.
1) Question: Lord, who can live with You? Who can be where you are?
2-5) Answer: Anyone who...
walks with integrity
works righteousness
speaks truth
does not slander
nor does evil
nor dishonors a friend
"in whose eyes a reprobate is despised" *
honors those who fear God
'He swears to his own hurt & doesn't change' *
does not loan money for interest *
nor takes bribes against innocence
will never be shaken... if you do all this ...cause you will be with the unmovable GOD!!!
*10- Know: you can loan money to anyone you choose just not for interest..personally I never have understood interest (and don't even get me on insurance) now I understand the concept and what is 'suppose' to be, but it ultimately, from what i can tell, is just a greed thing, nothing more.
*9- God is big enough to handle our complaints...Jesus suffered 40 days before He was ever tempted & then suffered the cross (also: He never owned anything.) My point? Jesus has been there He knows and understands just read Matthew 27:46 or Mark 15:34, if you don't believe me. The key is: 'and does not change' ...especially now-a-days we want to make life "easier" ...well guess what? if your a Christian, its never going to be because we aren't suppose to get comfortable here ...the whole "this worlds not my home" thing. Plus we ought to know this is very temporary...Soon Jesus comes back and this world will then after that be no more (Revelations).
Wow ok so Lord thank You for being so longsuffering with me so that I did not fall into the category of the goats as in Matthew 25:32 or like here 'a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation'. In Jesus sanctified name-amen.
When God rejects it will always be beyond the hope of salvation, I pray you never reach that point. If your not a sinner saved by grace...
No comments:
Post a Comment