I have been restless tonight. To the point of tears...something in the pit of my stomach...I even emailed an x-love just to check on them. that was around 2;30am then I tried to lay down and get some sleep to no avail still something...I got up at 3:30 to take a hot bath hoping to relax (I usually fall right to sleep in the tub, been like that all my life) but not tonight...Then my verses came to mind (Rom 8:26) and i remembered that even if i don't know what or how to pray and tonight why that the Holy Spirit did...so I just started praying, crying, praying and aching in my tummy, but praying with all my might for God to have whomever, wherever in the palm of His hand to give us peace in knowing that they were in His hand and in the Lamb's Book of Life and that nothing could remove them and that from this day forward they would live it ...I just kept saying please Lord, please Lord, please!!!! My heart is still pounding from it and my eyes still sting from the tears...I don't know who, where, nor why... and I may never know...But I do know one thing ...they are in His book.
Thank You Lord Jesus for Your provisions of mercy and grace. Thank You for not allowing the devil to take this one. You won this victory Lord glory and honor to the King Who saves everlastingly Washed in Your blood and on Your authority I so pray-Amen
Father please be with Lee and all whom he cares about...lead and guide them in Your ways and protect them from all unrighteousness if it be Your will...Lord please forgive all my sins and grant me also guidance and protection for Your honor and glory In Jesus name I pray amen.
Ok this is ...Lord...oook. I was trying to copy the video below to paste here right and when I pressed ctl/v the prayer i sent Lee pasted...I didn't copy it yall...like at no time did i even try to copy it, but yet here it is....Lord Your will Lord Your will please Lord be with us all.
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

2 comments:
One of my '09 verses came to mind as I read your post...
Psalm 3:8
Victory comes from You O Lord; may You bless Your people.
Praying continued victory and blessings in your life Retta,, becasue you are indeed His chosen!
Thank you sweet Siesta I too lift You up in prayer for His blessings upon You and Yours....Thank You, Jesus for the people You have brought into my life to encourage me in You. Allow me to be an encourager of You to them as well. In Jesus we pray -amen.
Post a Comment