About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 28 of 150

Ps 28


1To You, O LORD, I call;
My rock, do not be deaf to me,
For if You are silent to me,
I will become like those who go down to the pit.
2Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You for help,
When I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.
3Do not drag me away with the wicked
And with those who work iniquity,
Who speak peace with their neighbors,
While evil is in their hearts.
4Requite them according to their work and according to the evil of their practices;
Requite them according to the deeds of their hands;
Repay them their recompense.
5Because they do not regard the works of the LORD
Nor the deeds of His hands,
He will tear them down and not build them up.

6Blessed be the LORD,
Because He has heard the voice of my supplication.
7The LORD is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart exults,
And with my song I shall thank Him.
8The LORD is their strength,
And He is a saving defense to His anointed.
9Save Your people and bless Your inheritance;
Be their shepherd also, and carry them forever

v1 Lord, I call to You please don't turn a deaf ear, my solid Rock on which I stand because You have placed me here. Speak so I can hear or I will sink back into the pit You found me in...

v2 Lord I cry to You for help and I lift my hand up to You reaching out for Your healing hand to lift me up

v3 Do not let me get mixed up with the wicked, those who work iniquity, nor those who speak sweetly to their neighbour while their hearts are actually wicked-the double minded who look from the outside like one of Yours but when You see them You know them not because they don't truly belong to You.

4v according to their work and practices, the deeds of their hands of that of evil repay their dealings...

Requite- to give or do in return; to avenge.

Synonyms

v5 Because and only ecause they do not regard You, Lord God, not Your work nor Your deeds. So Your wiil, Lord, if You tear them down only You could rebuild them and there again Your just, true, all-mighty, righteous will be done for Your name sake.

This next stanza, if you will, is my prayer and proclamation even now before I have received for I know He is faithful in all things especially His own Word!

v6-7 Prayer- 'Blessed be the LORD, Because He has heard the voice of my supplication. The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.'



v8 Proclamation- To all of His anointed, the Lord is their strength and a saving defence.

v9 Prayer- 'Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; Be their shepherd also, and carry them forever.'

In Jesus name I so pray and proclaim with His all-mighty authority-amen

(P.S. Lord please don't forget my children in particular Lela)

No comments: