About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just an quick up date.

I'm at my brother's house for dinner, so I had the opportunity to jump on here.

I'm still walking through Psalms.

I'm still unpacking.

And I'm still Loving God and all of yall.

Lord praises to You for Your lovingkindness. Thank You for the apartment, thank You for giving me the courage to do Your will (an issue I had to deal with this very day), and thank You for all those I love. Guide and protect us all in all we do may it be Your will and not ours. In Jesus name-amen.

2 comments:

Longmeadow Mama said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how the move went. The unpacking part is the worst! We moved 5 years ago and I STILL have a couple boxes downstairs that have stuff in them! They're full of keepsake things that I just haven't found a better place for!
Praying for you,
Kelli

Retta said...

I'm an organization junky...I know it don't seem like it but I really do love to organize stuff...So my favorite parts to moving is the packing and unpacking. The heavy lifting is what i don't like so much but that only because of my back problems. I moved in last weekend right? Basically all i have is my bedroom to unpack, which is a third of the apartment mind you. But still, not too bad for a week and that's with working all week.

Thank you for thinking of me. I've had some rough patches and now I know they could have been worse had i not had Siestas lifting me up. I thank God for you.

Father thank You for wonderful caring friends to share life here on earth with. You have blessed me in spite of my trials and temptations. Keep all who are Yours safe from the evil one. Give us discernment in times of temptation and strength in times of trails. In Jesus name i so pray amen.