About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 23 of 150

What a perfect passage for a sick day like today!

Ps 23

1The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
2He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
3He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.
4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
6Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
v1 He is my Lead and I'm not in real want (all basic needs are met)

v2 Being sick has done me good because of all the rest I've gotten...that I've so needed but being sick isn't me being lazy its obvious I need rest. Thak You, Lord!

v3 He truly does restore my soul and this path I'm on walking through the psalms is the path of righteousness for His namesake...Are we not called Christians?

4 I'm sick need I say more about vallies of death? But I do fear nothing but You, God and Your comfort is more than enough (thanks to all He has used to encourage me: Kelli, LP along with other family and friends)

5 LoL in a way this happened lastnight...sort of...Enemy, as in non-believer, mind you, offered to fix me soup on account I'm sick. He was a guest of my newly committed to faith (not crazy committed) sister-in-law. He and I had an insteresting God-filled conversation which I felt God's anointing (being sick it had to be Him!) But my cup truly runs over.

6 "Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. " In the name of my Lord Jesus-amen.

No comments: