About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb. M&M

Ok so I'm continuing to do the Beth Moore challenge of Meditation & memorization of scripture. I have decided to only do it once a month and only work on Ps 27 (yes I realize that in a little more than 10 days from now I will be 'walking' through it in my 150 day journey, but I am also taking the whole year to study it verse by verse for the most part). Last month I worked on Ps 27:1-2. Today I added verse 3.

Psalm 27

1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.


Oh Lord thank You for Your encouragement. I fear You and You alone! In Jesus name I lift my prayer to You-amen.

3 comments:

Retta said...

I feel as if a host is encamped against me (debt and such)

But I see You telling me not to fear not even war against me (like custody and child support battles)

in this I will be confident...YOU (my Strong Tower-Jesus Christ)

Longmeadow Mama said...

Bless your heart. There is no better thing you can be doing through these difficult times then being in the Word. I am so enjoying reading through these Psalms on your blog. Your written prayers are so powerful and have touched my heart.
I am praying for you.
Kelli

Retta said...

The funny thing is I've never considered myself a good vocalist but through this blog and some key scriptures(Romans 8:26-28) God has shown me He wants me to be a prayer worrier.

I had the privileged tonight of covering an outreach program the Pregnancy Resource Center I volunteer at presented to our local community college of which I'm an alum...

God has this so interwoven that no one but Him could have done it this way...and chance would have never paned out this way either, I believe.