Ps 26
1Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity,
And I have trusted in the LORD without wavering.
2Examine me, O LORD, and try me;
Test my mind and my heart.
3For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes,
And I have walked in Your truth.
4I do not sit with deceitful men,
Nor will I go with pretenders.
5I hate the assembly of evildoers,
And I will not sit with the wicked.
6I shall wash my hands in innocence,
And I will go about Your altar, O LORD,
7That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving
And declare all Your wonders.
8O LORD, I love the habitation of Your house
And the place where Your glory dwells.
9Do not take my soul away along with sinners,
Nor my life with men of bloodshed,
10In whose hands is a wicked scheme,
And whose right hand is full of bribes.
11But as for me, I shall walk in my integrity;
Redeem me, and be gracious to me.
12My foot stands on a level place;
In the congregations I shall bless the LORD.
v1 There are many issues in my life I'm praying for vindication that I must trust God to take care of so that I can be found with integrity.
v2 Reminds me of my Jan 15th M&M from last year...Ps 139:23-24
v3 Your loveingkindness is the prize I've set my eyes on, and I know I have to walk in Your truth.
v4-5 Reminds me of the crowd I once ran with, deceitful, pretenders, evildoers, wicked, and that was just a couple of years ago.
v6-7 but thankfully I can declair all Your wonders at Your altar with innocent hands because of the redeeming, sanctifying blood of Christ.
v8 O Lord, i do love going to church and being where Your glory dwells. Its a safe-haven for me.
v9-10 I am a sinner and bloodshed, if You were to look at my heart in the past, would be upon me, wickedly scheming, bribery none of this was beyond me.
v11-12 But now my foot stands on solid level ground...You redeemed me and are so very gracious, so I can walk in integrity in the congregation, so I can bless You for Your name sake. Thank You my Hero, my God, Jesus, it in Your name I pray-amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment