About me...

My photo
A mother of three beloved blessings. I enjoy fellowshiping with my Father, Savior, and Friend, the Great I AM. I seek His face through reading His word. I love to talk about all kinds of things.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 34 of 150

Just know this will probably be my last post for a while i am moving out tomorrow, God willing, which is bittersweet, but it is past time. Pray for the Lord to help me make this happen. Back to the Word...


Ps 34

1I will bless the LORD at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2My soul will make its boast in the LORD;
The humble will hear it and rejoice.
3O magnify the LORD with me,
And let us exalt His name together.
4I sought the LORD, and He answered me,
And delivered me from all my fears.
5They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces will never be ashamed.
6This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him
And saved him out of all his troubles.
7The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him,
And rescues them.
8O taste and see that the LORD is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
9O fear the LORD, you His saints;
For to those who fear Him there is no want.
10The young lions do lack and suffer hunger;
But they who seek the LORD shall not be in want of any good thing.
11Come, you children, listen to me;
I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
12Who is the man who desires life
And loves length of days that he may see good?
13Keep your tongue from evil
And your lips from speaking deceit.
14Depart from evil and do good;
Seek peace and pursue it.
15The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous
And His ears are open to their cry.
16The face of the LORD is against evildoers,
To cut off the memory of them from the earth.
17The righteous cry, and the LORD hears
And delivers them out of all their troubles.
18The LORD is near to the brokenhearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
19Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the LORD delivers him out of them all.
20He keeps all his bones,
Not one of them is broken.
21Evil shall slay the wicked,
And those who hate the righteous will be condemned.
22The LORD redeems the soul of His servants,
And none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned.


v1 I want to follow this: to be in constant prayer and praise of Him that is my ultimate goal.

v2 The one and only thing we are aloud to boast in...& we who are humble do rejoice in this fact because He is high and lifted up ...higher than anything else even our problems which so comforts me.

v3 one of my verses from last year :~) And yes please join me...the more the marrier!!!

v4 another one of my verses LoL but I did not memorize them together...God had me seprate them

v5-6 I could use a healthy dose of such...Lord, help me please!

v7 Here lately I've wondered if my angel of protection has been wrestling with principalities (like in Dan 10...where's the angel been?) I know I have...Lord, be our strength send Your wisdom and power.

v8-14 The path of righteousness...sound advice that is easy to understand and applicable.

v15-18 A true comfort to any going through the hard times of life.

v19 I'm so thankful that God tells us plainly that even the righteous endure afflictions. Some imply that all suffering is due to sin, but here, the entire book of Job along with other verses I'm sure testify and declare that's just not always the case...though it can be.

v20 Points to Jesus without a doubt

v21 hmmm...Evil turns on itself? Well ain't that just so like God...those who are righteous won;t have to become tainted... God did say vengeance is His and He does justly, "an eye for an eye" and all. Its just so awesome to know He works it to where the unjust are returned the favor by the unjust.

v22 Oh thank You Father, for Your grace and mercy...what a wonderful thing that as soon as the unjust (like myself) are redeemed (like I have been) they face no condemnation thanks to Jesus.

Lord, You know my trails and struggles I seek Your face Illuminate my path. Be with Daffy and her household as they face their trails as well. Help us walk in Your teuth and prevent us from being stumbling blocks for each other. In Jesus name I so pray -amen.

No comments: